CALL US AT 1-800-762-9899
Hickory Saw & Tool can supply solid carbide inserts for a variety of cutting tools used to machine/process wood and plastic.
Our engineers can design tools using CAD files (dxf, dwg, stl, sldprt, etc…) or hand-drawn prints. We can also reverse engineer existing tools or inserts using a calibrated optical comparator.
Normal delivery for a new insert tool body is approximately 2-3 weeks. Normal delivery for new inserts is 1 week. Rush delivery is available, contact us for details!
We offer Insert Tools for the Following:
- Cabinet Components (Raised Panel, Stile & Rail, Back Panel, Outside Edge, UNIQUE & FLETCHER door machine stack tooling)
- Flooring & Paneling (T&G, end-matching)
- Millwork Components (Base Moulding, Crown Moulding, etc…)
- Furniture Components (Top Profiles, Finger-Jointing, Lock-Miters, etc…)
- Stair Components (Handrails, Stair Treads, etc…)
Benefits of Insert Tooling:
- Less Downtime — inserts are quickly & easily replaced
- Consistency — profile, diameter, and axial offset remains the same every time inserts are replaced
- Cost — less expensive to replace inserts than re-tip a brazed tool
- Accuracy — inserts are held to tighter tolerances using a precision 5 axis tool grinder
- Options — different grades of carbide and cast cobalt alloys available
View Information Sheets for Our Stock Tools for Cabinet Doors
Browse Our Other Products
Corrugated Back Moulder Heads
Need help? Have a question? Click Here to use our quick online form.
406 9th Street S.E.
Hickory, N.C. 28602